Personal Injury Law Sunshine Coast : Workplace Accident
Some examples of injuries include:
- Soft tissue / strains / sprain injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Internal injuries
- Cut or fracture
- Disease (example asbestos or Q-fever)
- Industrial deafness, psychiatric or psychological disorders such as stress or depression
- aggravation of a pre-existing condition
- Death from an injury, disease or aggravation of a disease
If you have sustained a workplace injury you may be entitled to make a;
- Statutory claim – where a worker has suffered a work-related injury regardless of who or what caused the injury
- Common law claim – Where a worker may lodge a common law claim if their work-related injury was caused as a result of a breach of contact, breach of statutory duty or negligence
Strict time limits apply to workplace accident claims. Failure to comply may result in you not being able to proceed with your claim, so do not delay in contacting us.
We have a team of experienced Solicitors and Paralegals on hand to make sure you get what you deserve. Call us on to make an appointment for a free and confidential discussion regarding your workplace injury matter. You may even be eligible for a ‘no win, no fee’ agreement with us.
Contact The Firm On The Avenue Sunshine Coast. Call us today, leave a message, email or find our office address below.
If you are concerned about costs, let us know. We have solutions that we can tailor to your requirements.